Jeoffrey Guillemard was born in 1986 in Nancy, France. Since 2006 he has worked all over the American continent, primarly in Mexico where he now lives. He started as a self taught photographer and in 2014 he followed the EMI-CFD photojournalism training in Paris. His documentary focuses on contemporary social issues such as migration, sexuality, religious practices and social movements.
He has been plublished by The Washington Post, Le Monde, D La Repubblica, Libération, 6Mois, Society, So Foot, Pèlerin, La Croix, VICE, Causette, Le Parisien, Les Echos, Spiegel Online, El País, Bloomberg Businessweek, Arte, M6…
Based in Mexico City.
To Contact Jeoffrey directly:
Mexican phone: +52 1 984 214 5081 – Whatsapp: +33 6 52 62 51 42
-Shortlisted in the Sony World Photography Awards, Architecture category.
– Screened at 31St Visa Pour l’ Image- Perpignan
– Selected participant at XXXII Eddie Adams Workshop
– 2nd Place Sport serie at The Andrei Stenin International Press Photo Contest
– 1st Place Migration at POY Latam (Pictures Of the Year)
– 3rd Place Sport serie POY Latam (Pictures Of the Year)
– Shortlisted at Visas de l’ANI 2019
– Transmission pour L’image, 30th VISA pour l’ image – Perpignan
– Group Exhibit at BarrObjectif
– Shortlisted at La Bourse du Talent
– Winner of the Prix Open Call In Frame / Photo Doc
– Group Exhibit at LUMIX Festival for Young Photojournalism
-Shortlisted at Prix Mentor – Visa pour l’image
-Shortlisted at Prix International Nouvelles Ecritures Freelens
-Group Exhibit at Les Nuits Photographiques
-Shortlisted at Prix Mark Grosset
-Shortlisted at Grand Prix Paris Match Etudiant